- Adaptable to all manual crimp presses with any model Crimp Force Monitor (CFM)
- No crimp press or applicator modifications required. Simply place the Smart Chopper on the work table in a convenient place for the operator.
- Suitable for AWG 22 - AWG 10
- Integrated trigger sensor. When the operator inserts the defect and touches the trigger the chopper fires.
- Integrated metal detector sensor. When defect falls through the metal detector the crimp Force monitor is automatically reset.
- All cut sample fall into a locked scrap box. A key is required to open the lock box.
- At the end of the shift the defect count from the CFM must match the number of samples in the locked scrap box.
- Absolute control and accountability of all the Crimp Force Monitor defects.