SLICE® 141 Cutting Machine
The new SLICE® 141 has 3 drive wheels and 1 tracking wheel to enhance pulling action. There are adjustable exit guides for optimization of the squareness of cut.
A. SYSTEM DESCRIPTION:
1. Die size: 1.5 X 3 with adjustable opening
2. Adjustable guides and chute opening
3. Adjustable drive tension
4. Stock Jam or Not Feeding indicator
5. Standard SLICE Keyboard
6. SLICE software modified to sense cutter return stroke.
7. Uses standard SLICE electronics and power supply
8. Includes all air filters and regulators
B. FUNCTION AND OPERATION:
1. Operates as other models in the SLICE series
2. Cutting blade force supplied by air cylinder, yielding a 360 pound cutting force
C. PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Cuts up to 1 gauge stranded wire and varieties of hollow tubing that fits within its input aperture of 1.5 X 3.
2. Adjustable cutting speed: from 1 per second to 30 per second
3. 4 inch cuts to 5,200 pieces per hour 10 inch cuts to 3,400 pieces per hour
4. Machine Discrimination 0.5mm Repeatability and accuracy is greatly dependent upon materials and material feeding conditions. Best accuracy to be expected is ± 1 mm.
D. POWER & AIR REQUIREMENTS:
115/230 volts at 50/60 hertz and adequate air pressure to maintain 80 psi machine pressure.
E. OPERATING CONDITIONS: Temperature: 10 to 35° C
F. SYSTEM SIZE: Length: 15 Width: 16
Overall Height: 19 Housing Height: 13
G. UNIT WEIGHT: 55 pounds
Stainless steel, aluminum & hardened tool steel construction